Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday The 13th



It's Friday the 13th, and I've gotten stuck under some sort of grating!

(actually I'm not really stuck)


When I was younger, I used to be scared when Friday fell on the 13th day of the month. I was convinced that bad things would happen, and would go home and tell my mother all the troubles I had that day. Eventually she had her fill of it and told me that it was all in my mind, that the 13th was like any other day and could actually be a lucky day, but I was focused solely on the bad things that went on and forgot about the good things. I reluctantly took her advice, and to my surprise soon found that, yes, Friday the 13th actually was like an ordinary day.

I hope that none of you are triskadekaphobic, and that today turned out to be a lucky day for you...

1 comment:

Steve Buser said...

Iron grating seems like a great place to hide from impending disasters.

Hey, Tara, by the way. I've got the answer to your question of last month. And it surprised me. "do they still have the calliope." I posted it today.
New Orleans Daily Photo